Writing is my escape.
What do you want to know about me? I'm just a ginger.
is every time my friend gets stop to be told off by some white person, very rudely, how his tattoo of a dreamcatcher is racist and insensitive to the Native American people and should removed/apologize/be ashamed.
He is Native American and they confuse him for Mexican every time, and he just states “But I got this at the reservation I lived in for 15 YEARS.” and proceeds to falsely place a curse of his ancestors on them.
Yep, that’s right!
He had a tiny hammer and was fixing the plumbing on the fountain. He ate a magic mushroom and fucking grew you guys. But it gets better.
So I’m peeing myself, because this can’t get better, right?! FUCKING WRONG
Bless you, Mario cosplayer. Bless your stunning dedication.
things i needed to hear in health class:
- puberty might make you squishier and its ok
- vaginas have a smell and it’s a ok
- all kinds of people with all kinds of bodies have gr8 sex
- genitals do not all look the same and variety is rad
- people have stretch marks sometimes
- people have pimples on their butts sometimes
- people have cellulite sometimes
- gender =/= sex
- sex =/= scary danger FEAR
- bodies aren’t scary or gross or sacred
- everything is ok
• Basically anything that would help understand health and the body better.
More people are concerned with why women stay in abusive relationships than why men are abusing women
** I am not trying to be some confrontational asshat, but please also note that women can be just as abusive in relationships (with either other women or men) and that abuse in general is fucked up and wrong and everyone just needs to chill the fuck out and be kind to one another.